Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Flat 6 Concepts gets BBB Accreditation with an A+ Rating!

A couple of weeks ago, and after almost a decade of client work, the Better Business Bureau, aka BBB, reached out to me personally, to see if I was interested in getting my business accredited. They felt that my company could meet their strict criteria for inclusion. We supplied them with all the info they needed and waited. And waited. When I first started Flat 6 Concepts, I wanted it to be a clear alternative to large agencies. I wanted it to remain boutique, I wanted us to create solid work and above all, be ethical and accountable. In my eyes, every client, no matter how big or small was to receive the same attention. In business as in life, not all relationships work out. We have had clients that had different expectations, or their vision simply did not align with ours. And that's fine. How boring would life be if we all thought alike? As I look back, one thing remained constant - I always personally made an honest effort to make it right. Even at a huge monetary loss. I always felt it was the right thing to do. When you love what you do, money takes a secondary role. So yesterday, when I received the letter of acceptance into the BBB it meant we were doing something right.




Thank you to my amazing team and all my fabulous clients for making this journey so fun!
 I am ever so grateful.
I can now officially use the BBB logo, which is not bad by the way;)




No comments: